A multi-purpose anchor recovery system that integrates seamlessly with the ship’s anchoring system.
As part of your anchor system, the AnchorRescue is always ready to deploy and successfully retrieve a fouled anchor when needed.
AnchorRescue means you never have to rig a trip line or risk someone inadvertently tripping your anchor while your ashore. Why take that risk.
- Rescue your anchor from under chain, cable or rocks
- Raise your anchor in the event of windlass failure
- Eliminates trip lines
- Anchoring system is never compromised
- Works with most anchors (refer to FAQ’S for supported anchors)
- Greatly reduces the risk of losing the primary anchoring system
- 316 stainless steel and UHMW construction
More about the AnchorRescue
Scanmar AnchorRescue page: